Meet Our Leadership
James M. Ganley, CPA, founded our original firm in the early 1960s. From the firm’s inception, our focus has been to provide a comprehensive suite of quality services including tax planning and preparation, accounting, financial planning, and business consulting that exceeds the expectations of our clients.
On January 1, 1986, Matthew P. Collins, CPA, CFP joined our organization. In July of 1993, Mr. Collins assumed the responsibility of firm leadership as our President with expertise in all areas of personal, business, gift, and estate taxation. Mr. Collins draws on his significant experience in advising closely held businesses on tax, accounting, and financial planning issues to assist our clients.
Mr. Collins has extensive client representation experience before the Internal Revenue Service and the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue. He is actively involved in providing advisory services to our client management teams regarding cash flow planning, budgeting, development of business plans and customized financial reports that allow a business to benchmark results with industry peers.
Mr. Collins is a graduate of John Carroll University where he earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration. He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Pennsylvania, a Certified Financial Planner (CFP), and a Certified QuickBooksPro Advisor. In addition, Mr. Collins is a member of several professional and community organizations including:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified of Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Member of the QuickBooks Professional Advisors Program
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Board of Directors, Treasurer, ACLD: Katherine Tillotson School, an organization providing support to children and adults with learning disabilities
- Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE), Small Business Workshop lecturer
- PICPA – Speakers Bureau